Thursday, June 01, 2006

You've had a birthday, shout hooray!
We'd like to sing to you today.
One year older, and wiser, too.
Happy Birthday to you!
The PMM is six years old today! Will upload a couple of birthday celebration pictures later. I can't believe my baby is six!
He's been very excited and especially cute lately. We have two fun stories from the last few days. One evening, I told him to take off his clothes while I kissed the older boys goodnight so I could put him right in the bath. Dh says when he came out, PMM was on the floor, bare-bottomed, but had somehow gotten feet and legs and clothing in a hopeless tangle. PMM looked up and said "Daddy, I'm having technical difficulties." ROFL
Then, apparently lately we've been saying a little too often to the children "What would Jesus do?" LOL PMM has learned to play many of our games, and he tends to follow us about the house nearly nonstop, plaintively begging someone to play a game with him. Well, the other day, after hearing one too many refusals, he fixed Daddy in the eye and said, "Would Jesus play another game with me?" Oh, how we laughed. And yes, he got his extra game. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»