Monday, August 14, 2006

Well, here is our First Day of School 2006/07 picture! Tallman is in 7th grade this year, Cheery in 5th, and PMM in 1st. We began on Monday 08/07, so we have an entire week under our belts as I write this, and it went fairly well. The new books are being enjoyed, we got done most days in pretty good time. We have a few bugs to work out with PMM's work, as there were a few days his work wasn't done until evening time, when I could spare some more time for him. Tallman reports that he likes all his science books and programs the best, Cheery asserts that Shakespeare and his Leonardo da Vinci biography are his favorites so far, and PMM loves his MathUSee and The Great Eight Spanish. My, I'm starting to look SHORT when standing next to my kids! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

Glad things are going well so far. The hardest part of the school day for me is finding time to spend with the littler ones making sure they get all their school work done. I still haven't found a good solution.