Saturday, February 04, 2006

OK, if everyone is going to put up pictures of herself and her sister, then I suppose I will too. I actually just found this picture today while I was cleaning the office, so apparently it wants to be seen. I'm maybe 6-7 here, and my sister is 4 years younger. It was tough being the sister of a cute blonde. :-) But I love her anyway. I remember being very impressed with my "mod" miniskirt and matching tights. Don't try and figure out how old this makes me. :-) Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

athena said...

miniskirts and matching tights! boy those were the days! I wore them too! can't wear them now though (for obvious reasons, LOL).

andalucy said...

You guys are really cute. Someone took a lot of care cutting those bangs! :-)

Montserrat said...

Love the tie your sister's wearing too!