Thursday, December 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Tallman!
Thirteen years ago today, after so much waiting and hoping and praying, I finally became a mother. And Tallman finally arrived, after uncharacteristic dilly-dallying! :-)
It's hard to believe it's been thirteen years, and I'm now the mother of a teenager. It was just the other day I was carrying him around and people were stopping me and exclaiming about his eyes and his soft blond hair that stood straight up.
Anyway, Tallman arrived on Pearl Harbor Day, 1993, and weighed in at 10 lbs. 15 1/2 oz.
Happy Birthday, Tallman, you're the best!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 lbs, 15 1/2 oz?!?! Wow. That's more than double what my first baby weighed. But now he's almost 16 and taller than me. Happy Birthday Tallman, and Happy Late Birthday to you Bookworm.

Amy in CA

Anonymous said...

He beat my largest of 9lbs. 14oz and 22in. But that was my #3....Not #1!! Happy Birthday Tallman!

Becky:)

Montserrat said...

Wow!! Happy Birthday!!

andalucy said...

Happy belated birthday to Tallman! (tried to comment earlier in the week but couldn't for some reason)

Were all your babies that big?

Bookworm said...

LOL, no, Cheery was 9 lb. 15 oz. He was born on his due date. They decided to deliver PMM early, and he was only 8 lb. 8 oz. Tiny!